查看: 15876|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[兼职招聘] Exciting New Opportunity for Interns

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#楼
发表于 2020-2-5 20:37:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hello students and graduates of ZJU,

I have an exciting opportunity for you. Anyone who is interested in working as an intern for an international technology startup, please email me at 630238272@qq.com or message me or call me on my WeChat/Phone#: 13249583908

Here are some additional details about this opportunity:

- You will have hands on experience working with Canadian and American professionals from elite institutions, including UC Berkeley, Microsoft, HP, and AirBnB.
- You will be able to practice and learn English, which will improve your ability to work with other international professionals in the business world.
- You will be given many challenging tasks that will push your ability to grow as a professional, and learn very useful skills in software development and technology.
- You will be given a competitive compensation package, which may include significant equity in our startup if you meet the basic requirements.

Here are the basic requirements:

- You are focused on a technical college degree, for example: Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Algorithms
- You are working towards or have already obtained a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, or a PhD. in those categories above.
- You are looking for opportunities to grow you English ability, technical ability, and business startup ability.
- You have experience with backend software technologies, database technologies, or cloud computing services.
- You know how to program using one of the following languages: Java, C, C++, Python, Ruby, JavaScript, PHP
- You have a high understanding of English.

Here are some optional requirements:

- You have built your own app or have participated in building an app, either on websites or mobile phones.
- You have experience working in a startup environment, and are comfortable communicating in English.
- You are interested in an industry that is related with education, finance, data analysis, machine learning, or other software technologies as a service.

Please reach out with your background and biographical information, such as age/gender, location, and relevant experience.

This is a 3-6 month project with a possibility to extend that timeframe if the candidate is successful. The details of the compensation package can be discussed further in private conversations with the individual. Each individual will have a package that is fit for that person's skills and abilities, and relevant experiences.

Anyone interested in this opportunity is encouraged to apply. Email me at 630238272@qq.com with your details or my Phone#/WeChat at: 132 4958 3908

Thanks for taking the time to apply for this internship. Good luck!
2#楼
 楼主| 发表于 2020-2-5 20:42:29 | 只看该作者
您好,ZJU 的学生和毕业生,  我有一个令人兴奋的机会给你。任何有兴趣为国际技术初创公司实习的人,请630238272@qq.com给我发电子邮件,或者给我发短信,或者给我的微信/电话:13249583908  以下是有关此商机的一些其他详细信息:  - 您将拥有与来自精英机构(包括加州大学伯克利分校、微软、惠普和 AirBnB)的加拿大和美国专业人士合作的经验。 - 您将能够练习和学习英语,这将提高您与其他国际专业人士在商界合作的能力。 - 您将获得许多具有挑战性的任务,这些任务将推动您成长为专业人士的能力,并学习软件开发和技术方面非常有用的技能。 - 如果您满足基本要求,您将获得有竞争力的薪酬待遇,其中可能包括我们创业公司的重大股权。  以下是基本要求:  - 您专注于技术学院学位,例如:工程、数学、计算机科学、物理、统计、算法 - 您正在上述类别攻读或已经获得了学士学位、硕士学位或博士学位。 - 您正在寻找机会来培养你的英语能力,技术能力,和创业能力。 - 您拥有后端软件技术、数据库技术或云计算服务的经验。 - 您知道如何使用以下语言之一进行编程:Java、C、C++、Python、Ruby、JavaScript、PHP -你对英语有高度的懂懂。  下面是一些可选要求:  - 您已经构建了自己的应用程序,或者参与了在网站或移动电话上构建应用。 - 您有在创业环境中工作的经验,并且乐于用英语交流。 - 您感兴趣的行业与教育、金融、数据分析、机器学习或其他软件技术作为服务相关。  请提供您的背景和履历信息,如年龄/性别、地点和相关经验。  这是一个 3-6 个月的项目,如果候选人成功,可以延长该时间范围。补偿方案的细节可以在与个人的私人谈话中进一步讨论。每个人将有一个适合此人的技能和能力以及相关经验的软件包。  鼓励任何对这个机会感兴趣的人申请。630238272@qq.com给我发电子邮件,提供您的详细信息或我的电话*/微信,电话: 132 4958 3908  感谢您抽出时间申请这次实习。祝你好运!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|浙江大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:38 , Processed in 0.249481 second(s), 14 queries .